Subscribe for 30 Days Hulu free Trial 2022
With more than 75+ top channels, including the most popular channels like Disney+ and ESPN+, Hulu free trial is indeed a boon for a binge-watch enthusiast. Being the best counterpoint to Vidgo free trial, Hulu has soared in popularity with its excellent yet affordable pricing ranges. From channels like ABC, NBC, and Fox, to its very own critically acclaimed web series, the options available on Hulu seem to be endless.
With that said, we are here to aid you in the process of claiming your Hulu live free trial version, to coat your temptations of trying this fantastic streaming service for the time being. Well, without further ado, let’s jump right into the process.
Hulu subscription plans
Before we move forward and provide you with steps on how to avail your Hulu free trial, let us analyze the subscription plans that the platform has to offer.
- Basic Plan: This is the standard plan offered by Hulu. This plan includes streaming on two different screens simultaneously, enabling up to 6 user profiles, which can be accessed through TV, mobile phone, or tablet, and users can view the entire streaming library offered by Hulu. Talking about the pricing, the basic plan’s price is $6.99/month, with a 30-day Hulu free trial.
- The AD-free plan: The AD-free plan is slightly higher in features than the basic plan offered on the platform. The AD-free plan covers all the features available on the basic plan. The two distinct components that separate this plan from the basic plan are that the AD-free plan includes streaming the entire Hulu library without any ADs. The second feature is that users can download and watch any movie or episode, anytime. As far as the pricing goes, the Hulu AD-free plan is priced at $12.99/month, including a 30-day Hulu live TV free trial.
- Hulu + LiveTV plan: This is Hulu’s highest level of plan and includes all the features available on the basic and the AD-free plan. Other features include Viewing 75+ channels without a cable, an in-built live TV guide that helps users navigate easily, a 50-hour cloud DVR storage, endless Disney + viewing with no ads, and witnessing the live sports action ESPN+. This plan is priced at $69.99/month and does not include any free Hulu live TV trial. Because this plan is the complete package of what Hulu can offer, what more do we want?
Now that we have a good understanding of the different plans offered by Hulu, let us directly jump right into the steps involved in claiming your Hulu free trial today!
Hulu free trail
Claiming Hulu free trial is not as complicated as it seems. Follow these simple steps mentioned below, and claim your share of this fantastic viewing platform.
Time needed: 5 minutes.
- Visit Hulu official website homepage.
Enter Hulu’s official website. Scroll down and navigate to the ‘Signup for Hulu only’ section on their homepage, just below the ‘Get The Disney Bundle’ tab.
- Choose Hulu plan.
In the ‘Select your plan’ section, either choose the basic or the AD-free plan. As the Hulu + Live TV does not have any Hulu free trial feature.
Once you have chosen your plan, hit the select button underneath it.
- Enter personnel details to create Hulu account.
Once you hit the Select button, you will be taken to another tab.
This tab holds five blank sections where users must fill in their email, password, name, date of birth, and gender. Once you have entered the correct details in each section, you will be redirected to the verification page, where you will need to verify your e-mail address.
- Verifying your E-mail
After entering your e-mail and other information, the site will redirect you to a verification page.
At this phase, you must log into your mail and check the inbox if you have received an e-mail from them. If you have received then, click the mail and simply click the ‘Verify your e-mail’ button.
Once you click it, you will be redirected back to the Hulu website. However, you can verify email later also. After that, choose payment method.
- Processing the payment
Once you chose the payment method from PayPal and credit card, you will be asked to submit details. Any master or Visa card can be used to purchase Hulu subscription.
Once done, you have finally entered the website as a subscriber. Now, you can enjoy HBO Max free trial, STARZ free trial and other Hulu premium free trial versions for the next 30 days. You can also cancel your subscription when needed.
Frequently asked questions
Hulu free trial can be claimed once a user selects their standard or the no ADs plan. If you choose the no AD’s plan, you can also claim Hulu premium free trial. All the free trials are available for 30 days after the initial purchase of the plan.
It is simple. In the ‘Your subscription’ section, scroll down to find the ‘Manage’ button next to the ‘ADD-ons.’ In ‘ADD-ons,’ click the ‘Switch plan’ option and choose the ‘No commercial’ tab. Now, you have to change the plan to get rid of ADs on Hulu.
The AD-free Hulu plan is priced at $12.99/month. Another additional feature of the AD-free Hulu plan is that users can easily download and watch their favorite movies or series.
Hulu provides an option to all its users to cancel their free trial at any point in time. To do so, simply navigate your way to your account page on your mobile browser or on your computer. Once you find it, click on the ‘Cancel’ option under the ‘Your account’ tab. Follow the step-by-step instructions, and once you have finally canceled your Hulu free trial, Hulu will automatically send you a mail of confirmation.
According to the user choice, free Hulu live TV can be claimed for a limited free trial version by choosing the AD-supported basic plan or the AD-free plan. Once the 30-day trial period is over, users will be charged on a month-to-month basis.
Hulu costs between $7 and $13 a month for the subscription service, depending on the package you pick, making it a viable choice if you want to keep up with new series and find a decent collection of old and more recent movies.
With a fantastic collection of Live TV and original series, Hulu is the best pick if you are looking for something fresh and enjoyable! With that said, what are you waiting for? Go and grab your Hulu free trial now!